Welcome to a special pre-season Roundtable edition of The A-League Show. James is joined by Paul Williams and Mike Tuckerman for an in-depth discussion on everything A-League ahead of the new season kicking off next week.
- The ongoing CBA negotiations between FFA & PFA.
- Brisbane Roar and the Bakrie Group retaining ownership.
- Newcastle Jets ownership issues and possible sale of the club.
- Supporter issues and the proposed RBB restrictions by NSW Police.
- The current ownership model - how do we improve on it and is fan ownership viable in the A-League?
- A-League expansion - Rumours FFA are keen on a 3rd club in Sydney - we express why we think it won't work and why Canberra & Wollongong are the best options.
- Damien de Bohun believes the A-League is on track to take over rival sporting codes - but there's still work to do.
- A-League referees go full time in 2015/16.
- Perth Glory - how will they fare this season and will the fans trust the club again?
- Wellington Phoenix still chasing a license renewal beyond this season - but it's not panic stations just yet.
- The National Youth League is moving to a two-conference format.
- FFA Cup has been a success once again and we love it.
- Melbourne Victory break their own Membership record and it's amazing.
- Adelaide United open their new training facility - the way forward for A-League clubs.
This episode was originally broadcast live on 30/09/15.